How to Join The Personal Assistant Network
- The Personal Assistant Network welcomes new members. To join, you’ll need to be working as a Personal Assistant or Estate Manager, pay annual dues, and adhere to strict codes of conduct.
- We also welcome those who have past experience as a Personal Assistant or Estate Manager and want to re-enter the profession.
- Yearly memberships are $175. Qualified potential members may come to one meetup before committing to membership. Send an email to The Personal Assistant Network founder Gwyn Waters at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about being invited to a meeting.
- To apply for membership, you’ll need to complete a Membership Application form, submitting all required documentation, payment, and a signed Commitment to Confidentiality agreement.
- To receive the required forms, send an email to: email@example.com
Commitment to Confidentiality and Privacy:
- Members are expected to support each other by fostering an environment where the exchange of ideas as well as personal, employer, and proprietary Personal Assistant Network information is held in strictest confidence. Any breach of this confidentiality requirement is grounds for loss of membership.
- The administrators of The Personal Assistant Network will not divulge or distribute any member information – to the member base or any other entities – without explicit consent.
For more information, contact:
Gwyn Waters, Founder, The Personal Assistant Network