Who We Are
- The Personal Assistant Network is a private networking group for Personal Assistants and Estate Managers. Based primarily in New York and San Francisco, members support people and properties around the globe.
- We’re flexible and accomplished. We’re keeping up with the best and brightest minds. Members might be getting their employers ready for Burning Man one weekend and the opening of the Opera the next. In between it all, we’re managing multiple properties, investments, personal schedules, travel, and much more.
—It’s a Secret:
- First and foremost, we are committed to protecting the privacy of our employers and fellow The Personal Assistant Network members. We do not discuss who we work for unless the “who” happens to be just fine with that. All members sign confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements.
- The Personal Assistant Network does not distribute or make available member contact information.
What We Do
- We share trusted resources, job leads, skills, and knowledge. All tailored to our very specific and exacting needs.
- We are an active group — with lively in-person meetings, peer mentoring, and a members-only online community.
- The atmosphere we cultivate is one of sharing — resources, job leads, ideas, and skills — fostering lasting connections with colleagues. Coming together with fellow Personal Assistants who “speak the same language” in a safe and confidential environment has proven beneficial in many ways.
- Along the way, we have lots of fun focusing on dynamic presentations, educational workshops, roundtable discussions, and social mixers in ever-changing venues with excellent food and drink.